The DMV and VASAP both should warrant thier own spots in hell. The DMV is nothing short of a pain in the ass...and those biotches at VASAP..hell far
The Communist State of Virginia is nothing but one big money racket. I've paid that state fines, court costs, DMV fines, and whatever other fines or costs they can think of to get my license back, and they're still screwing me over. I needed a clearance letter from Va to get my license here in KY...well, last Thursday when my license came out from suspension in Va, I called them to get them to fax it to the court house here. $8.00 just to fax a freakin' paper here. Well, call the court house today to verify it was sent, the lady said she got it, but it didn't have the necessary information. Call back Va DMV, only paperwork that would have necessary info would be my driving record, but they can't fax a driving record...has to be mailed. On top of that, another $8.00! I'm seriously going to have to do some yoga here shortly...either that or blow a blood vessel in my brain!!!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
The DMV and VASAP both should warrant thier own spots in hell. The DMV is nothing short of a pain in the ass...and those biotches at VASAP..hell far
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
My ex-wife was a VASAP officer. I went with her to one of their conventions or whatever the heck it was in the Norfolk area. We all stayed at the same hotel.
Biggest bunch of drunks I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, nearly every one of them ended up falling down drunk, and yes, I believe a few did drive in that condition.
I've also got a DMV story that I think can top any. Don't have time right now, but I'll tell it later.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Oh, and it's the Communistwealth of Virginia![]()
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Yeah...I used to date a girl that worked up there as well...it was hell...prolly the worst mistake of my life. Blows my mind how they think they are above the law cuz of their jobs. But for the drinkin and other drugs, they don't practice what they preach. That's for sure.
I had to go to VASAP once, had too many points on my license. Big joke, called me in for an "interview", and then they told me not to speed anymore and "all is well". Had people there for classes who had been caught drunk driving 3 times and they told them they were fine and can now drive as long as their fines were paid.
VASAP chics are sexy.
Bookmarks